Make: Chevrolet
Model: C-10
Condition: Used
Mileage: 2000
Engine: 383 Stroker
SellerID: rcshaffer
VIN#: 3c1440146001

Seller's Notes:

I am listing my 1963 Chevy C-10 SBW pick up that is finished in beautiful red exterior paint and custom Mercedes tan leather interior. I was told the truck was a Arizona truck since new but no documentation to prove it. The truck sits on 18" & 20" Coy rims with Toyo Proxes tires. It is powered by a 383 Stroker motor that is matted to a 700 R4 transmission. It has Vintage air/heat with a polished v-belt drive system. It also has PS, PW, PB, Classic Industries gauges, and a JVC receiver. I just recently sent this truck to the shop ( Mo Muscle in Spring, TX ) to address I few issue's that I wasn't happy with and to make sure the next owner would not have any issue's with it. I had all of the gaskets on the motor changed to include the rear main seal. The tail shaft seal and pan gasket on the transmission as well. The A/C system was checked over and properly functions now. They went over the entire truck and I can assure you that it is mechanically sound. I have documentation for all of the repairs. Please have all funds in order before placing a bid on my auction. Thanks for your at my listing and be sure to check out some of my other cars: 59 Corvette, 64 corvette, 65 corvette and a 29 Ford Model A. I am not looking for any trades currently.

Related Cars & Trucks:

show more