Make: Chevrolet
Model: C/k Pickup 1500
Condition: Used
Mileage: 182000
Engine: 5.3l
SellerID: jmat8133
VIN#: 2GCEC19V3X1152984

Seller's Notes:

Pro's:Extremely clean6.5" superlift3" body liftTruck came from TexasHas some dengs and scratchesGot a used rust-free fender just needs to be paintedHID lightsFlowmaster exhaust (not very loud)New Shocks in the frontNew NGK Spark plugsNew MSD WiresNew inner and outer tie rodsNew in-cabin air filterFresh oilNew Rear diff cover and fluid New front diff fluidNew U-Joints and balanced driveshaftNew tintNew HD tow mirrorsLED third brake lightLED inside cab lightsNew headlights with LED turn signelsNew vent visorsAll new tailgate hardware New energy suspension leaf spring bushings New kicker speakers in all four corners Con's: Air bag light on. Don't know why I got the truck that way never had an issue so I left it alone.Fuel gauge will sometimes read full then empty but it still works. Maybe something with the fuel sending unit? Previous owner cut a square opening in the bed right about it for access.Security light on. You have to turn key on wait for chimes to stop then start. Again been like that.Tires. Had a blow out on a tire so I put 2 stock tires on to somewhat level the truck out. I was going to do a bigger wheel n tire combo.All these issuses beside the tire are from the previous owner I have not messed with them. The truck runs and drive fine like it is.Toolbox is NOT included Over all this is a really nice clean truck that with a little TLC can be something BAD$@# If you have any questions feel free to message me! Buyer beware...I am not reliable for shipping. You must arrange that. THIS TRUCK IS BEING SOLD AS IS AND SHOWN!

Related Cars & Trucks:

show more