Make: Ford
Model: F-150
Condition: Used
Mileage: 110000
Engine: 3.0l V6 Ecoboost Twin Tur...
SellerID: matthewsjuhlin
VIN#: 1FTFX1ET4BFC16724

Seller's Notes:

2011 Ford F-150 XLT 3.5L Ecoboost twin turbo V6, 4 door Supercab with 6 foot bed. Shift-on-the-fly 4x4 with low range. 6 speed auto with double overdrive. This truck is under an aftermarket warranty. It is a 36 month 45,000 mile warranty. Although it is non-transferable this should give you the confidence that everything on this truck is working perfectly. 4-wheel ABS, traction control, stability control. A/C, power driver's seat, power windows, power locks, power heated and defrosting side mirrors. Power sliding rear window. The rear window also has the defroster option but this has been unplugged. The remote start is a factory installed, OE, dealer add-on. (The first owner of the truck wanted it delivered with remote start and the dealer installed it.) The truck has Ford's OE electric trailer brake with integrated sway control. Premium aftermarket folding tonneau cover. It is textured aluminum anodized black and has four folding sections. The first, third, and fourth section have locking snaps to keep out miscreants. The entire cover can be folded up and secured against the back of the cab (there are rubber bumpers) to access the entire bed. The vehicle can be driven with the tonneau cover fully opened. The tires are a performance mud and snow model. They have at least 50% tread left. I am also including, at no charge, a vehicle performance tuner with three custom tunes, valued at $450. The tunes optimize engine and transmission parameters, such as spark advance, shift points, speedo correction, etc. When I was towing my camper in the Rockies I switched to the 93 Performance tune. The power was seriously impressive and the shifts had been firmed up. For daily driving I leave it on the 87 Performance tune. That makes the truck really responsive and it still gets 20 MPG highway. There is also the 87 Economy tune which I tested out with the tame street tires, see below. I got 22 MPG highway doing that. Also included are four more tires that originally came with the truck. They are a standard OE size and are used but still have a few years left. I used them when towing my camper to Yellowstone. $15,500 neg.

Related Cars & Trucks:

show more