Make: Ford
Model: F-150
Condition: Used
Mileage: 74500
Engine: 5.0
SellerID: yellfour4me
VIN#: 1ftfw1ef7dkf80742 Free VIN Check

Seller's Notes:

This is a 2013 ford f150 xlt with a 5.0 motor. It has a rebuilt title. It was repaired by car lot when I bought it. It has about 74500 miles on it. It runs great . We just got back from Florida with it and it runs like new. Power windows and door locks and mirrors. The seats are not power. There is a lot of room in back and front. The 4x4 works great.Has a bed liner and a soft bed cover.Has new brakes and tires are in great shape. Oil was just change. Has tow package. Has a very small hole in the front driver seat about the size of a pencil eraser .I have over $17000.00 in this truck. Cd player and hook ups for phone. Selling to buy my brothers 69 mach 1. If you are interested in buying before the auction ends , let me know, I may consider it. I will not except any money thru Pay Pal. Cash or certified check. Buying as is no returns No warranty . Will only take deposit thru pay pal.$200.00 deposit thru pay pal or just paid full amount when you pick up or ship. Buyer is responsible for shipping.

Related Cars & Trucks:

show more