Make: Dodge
Model: Ram 1500
Condition: Used
Mileage: 186000
Engine: 4.7
SellerID: romeske1709
VIN#: 1D7HU18N67J552979

Seller's Notes:

2007 dodge ram 1500 4 door pickup truck. This is the TRX4 trim level, with extra skid plates and a level suspension height from the factory. 4 wheel drive works great!This truck is in great shape and it has been my daily driver for a while. It has the 4.7 gas V8 engine and and a 6 speed MANUAL transmission. It has a couple dings on it but over all it looks nice. tires are still in good shape, and they are highway tires, not offroad tires. clean inside and out. 186000 miles. Recent oil changes on engine, transmission, and transfer case. This truck features:Rough Country folding bed coverbush guard replaced evaporator coreBlend Door USA HVAC upgradechrome nerf barstrailer brake controllerFeel free to contact with with any questions. I can deliver to san antonio area if necessary. Thank you, Andrew***Si no hablas inglés, no te venderé.Si estás en este país ilegalmente, no te venderé.On Nov-15-17 at 09:48:46 PST, seller added the following information: n2007 dodge ram 1500 4 door pickup truck. This is the TRX4 trim level, with extra skid plates and a level suspension height from the factory. 4 wheel drive works great!This truck is in great shape and it has been my daily driver for a while. It has the 4.7 gas V8 engine and and a 6 speed MANUAL transmission. It has a couple dings on it but over all it looks nice. tires are still in good shape, and they are highway tires, not offroad tires. clean inside and out. 186000 miles. Recent oil changes on engine, transmission, and transfer case. This truck features:Rough Country folding bed coverbush guard replaced evaporator coreBlend Door USA HVAC upgradechrome nerf barstrailer brake controllerFeel free to contact with with any questions. I can deliver to san antonio area if necessary. Thank you, Andrew NOTE: since this auction will end over the thanksgiving holiday, delivery or pickup of the truck will be delayed until after Saturday, November 25th. Sorry for the inconvenience. ***Si no hablas inglés, no te venderé.Si estás en este país ilegalmente, no te venderé.

Related Cars & Trucks:

show more