Model: Silverado 1500
Condition: Used
Mileage: 3500
Engine: V8
SellerID: jwd323
VIN#: 1GCVKREC3GZ364619
Vehicle History Report: Carfax or VinAudit

Seller's Notes:

SELLING ALMOST BRAND NEW SPECIAL EDITION 2016 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500 HEALTH ISSUES REQUIRE ME TO SELL, MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN. VEHICLE HAS ONLY 3500 MILES DRIVEN BY NICE ELDERLY GENTLEMAN, NO TOWING OR COMMERCIAL USE, JUST PLEASURE DRIVEN. SPECIAL ORDERED FACTORY PRODUCED TRUCK K&N AIR FILTERWINDOW TINTING ALL AROUNDZBART RUST PROOFING THROUGHOUT.SPECIAL ZL7 WITH FACTORY GRAPHICSFACTORY BED LINERLEER LOCKING COLOR MATCHED HARD COVERALL FACTORY DELUXE OPTIONS1000 MILE OIL AND SERVICE CHANGE USING MOBIL ONE IF YOU WIN THE BID NO DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED OR ALLOWED SIMPLY PAY IN PERSON WHEN YOU PICK UP. IF NOT TOTALLY SATISFIED WHEN YOU COME TO PICK VEHICLE UP, THERE IS NO OBLIGATION TO PURCHASE. MY INVESTMENT IN THE TRUCK IS QUITE HIGH, NEED TO SELL , SO MY RESERVE IS CONSIDERABLY LOW. ANY QUESTIONS OR IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL CALL MANNY @201-532-4091On May-24-17 at 13:03:27 PDT, seller added the following information: SELLING ALMOST BRAND NEW SPECIAL EDITION 2016 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500 HEALTH ISSUES REQUIRE ME TO SELL, MY LOSS IS YOUR GAIN. VEHICLE HAS ONLY 3500 MILES DRIVEN BY NICE ELDERLY GENTLEMAN, NO TOWING OR COMMERCIAL USE, JUST PLEASURE DRIVEN. SPECIAL ORDERED FACTORY PRODUCED TRUCK FLOMASTER CAT-BACK EXHAUSTK&N AIR FILTERWINDOW TINTING ALL AROUNDZBART RUST PROOFING THROUGHOUT.SPECIAL ZL7 WITH FACTORY GRAPHICSFACTORY BED LINERLEER LOCKING COLOR MATCHED HARD COVERALL FACTORY DELUXE OPTIONS1000 MILE OIL AND SERVICE CHANGE USING MOBIL ONE IF YOU WIN THE BID NO DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED OR ALLOWED SIMPLY PAY IN PERSON WHEN YOU PICK UP. IF NOT TOTALLY SATISFIED WHEN YOU COME TO PICK VEHICLE UP, THERE IS NO OBLIGATION TO PURCHASE. MY INVESTMENT IN THE TRUCK IS QUITE HIGH, NEED TO SELL , SO MY RESERVE IS CONSIDERABLY LOW. ANY QUESTIONS OR IF YOU WISH TO MAKE A DEAL CALL MANNY @201-532-4091

Related Cars & Trucks:

show more